A MEMBER EVENTS &
SEMINARS COLLEGES & TRAINING APAA AWARDS ACCREDITED SALONS IMPORTANT LINKS
1. To be perceived as an active authoritative voice promoting integrity and high standards within the beauty industry.
2. To be an active principal voice with government bodies and elected representatives ensuring effective representation concerning all issues relating to regulatory matters for the benefit, progress and protection of our industry.
3. To liaise between professional groups of a like nature.
1. To establish and promote high standards of professional training for all members of the beauty industry.
2. To provide the services of an organisation which will confirm and promote the qualifications and standards of its members.
3. To provide a code of ethics which will set its members apart and defend their reputation against illegal practices.
4. To facilitate educational programs so that all members can be informed of new developments and progress in the industry at minimal costs.
5. To provide a journal which is committed to accurate, up to date information on new research and development as well as industry news both nationally and internationally.
6. To provide a forum for networking, discussions and interaction of its member to pursue the direction they perceive to be important for their development and survival as an industry.
7. To establish APAA Accredited Schools for the promotion of the principles of the Association.
To establish public awareness programs to have the consumers perceive our industry with respect and as a body of responsible professionals.